Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Seasons Greetings from The Very Best Balloon Blog.

Wow, I can't believe it's almost Christmas. Another year is almost over! It seems to me like each year is getting quicker?

2015 has been a truly great year, with one of my personal highlights being my leg of the Qualatex
® US Tour. It was so nice to meet up with everyone who came. For me, one of the best things about attending classes and conventions – apart from the amazing learning experiences – is getting the opportunity to network, making some great new friends and contacts within the balloon industry!



This year I travelled many thousands of miles, taught at some wonderful balloon events, and met some incredible people! So I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge “Thank you!” to everyone that I met on my journey because sadly, there are too many to list.



Earlier this year, The Very Best Balloon Blog celebrated reaching over 800,000 page views, which for me was very exciting! I love writing the blog, sharing ideas, designs, business tips, and the opportunity to interview some of our ballooning superstars! I get such great feedback from you, so thank you for taking the time to read the blog and for leaving comments. It is very much appreciated!

Finally, I would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday and a very Merry Christmas! Let's look forward to an exciting and prosperous 2016 and make it even better than 2015! I hope that you have all booked your place to come to the World Balloon Convention! It's going to be AMAZING with great classes, awesome competitions, fabulous parties, and wonderful networking! I'll be there and I would love to meet you!


Keep on ballooning and enjoy the festive season!

With my very best wishes


Sue
www.suebowler.com

1 comment:

forcksjoe said...

You will probably need a vendor license or tax ID to qualify for wholesale prices and even have a shot at working directly with wholesalers and manufacturers.

buy driftwood australia