Thursday, February 6, 2014

An opportunity to take a 5 minute tour around the Qualatex Stand at the 2014 Spring Fair.

I cannot exactly remember how many years I have been part of the Qualatex Spring Fair crew, but it is quite a few now and I have enjoyed each and every one of them!

www.SPRINGFAIR.com

For a number of years I have been invited to create the designs for the window displays, which is a huge honour for me as well as a massive challenge... what can I make to show off the new range of Qualatex balloons at their Very Best? I was pretty lucky this year as most of the theme's were totally 'up my street', very feminine, I even think that my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle was a pretty version!



When the show opens I get the opportunity to work in the Education Centre at the front of the Qualatex stand for a few days, along with fellow balloon artists Keith Stirman and Dominic Cassidy and as well as demonstrating designs we get the chance to speak to new and existing customers, sharing tips and hints and showing some great new products and techniques! I was surprised when a few established balloon business's informed me that this was their first year of attending the show as they did not believe that this type of trade show would be of benefit to them, but in fact they felt that the show had been very worth while visiting!  Seeing balloons in the catalogues was one thing, but seeing them on display and being used in the demonstrations was a hugely inspiring!

This year the stand decor was designed and created by Fiona & Rodney Fisher, who topped the stand with stunning 'Qualatex' Crowns!



Here is an opportunity to visit the stand and see many of the great new balloons, and designs that were created for this show.


The new 2014 Qualatex catalogues will be available very soon, there are some AMAZING new balloons just contact your Qualatex Distributor or visit www.Qualatex.com

Today (25th February 2014) we had some very exciting news! Qualatex has been presented the 'Best Selected Exhibitor' Award for the stand at Spring Fair! Huge congratulations to everyone at Pioneer Europe!




Happy Ballooning

Sue
www.suebowler.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely fantastic ! Congratulations on a great show booth. The new products are fantastic. Balloon artists will be making some great stuff. Thanks for the video

Sue Bowler (Marston-Weston) said...

Thank you Thad for your great comments! Sue